跳到主要內容

2019/5/19 Vlog - English Drama Performance

Click here to know more about our drama play!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPt8MbpjiV0&list=UUy1MGSktOgoXWzFlR33EdFg&index=9

留言

  1. I want to see you play the Romeo or Juliet, it must be funny I think. I am looking forward your performance, and I also believe you can do well because all of you really practice hard. Hope June 3 can come soon :))

    回覆刪除
  2. 1062950_Lily

    Thank you for sharing your opinion regarding the upcoming drama. I hope that you will perform well on that day. Though there is still some pauses during the speech, you did your best in this vlog. Yeah. Everything will be fine and so will the official performance on stage. Keep it up!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi! I am extremely looking forward to watching the performance! I have heard that you have met some problems during the process, but I think you definitely will conquer them because all of you have put lots of effort and time into the drama! I cannot wait to watching your performance~~!! I will focus on you a lot to appreciate your acting (just kidding, LOL). Hang in there, I believe the result definitely will make everyone satisfied!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...