I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed.
These just little amount of creators that I watch, it's far more than these obviously :)
Pewdiepie:
GOD of YoutubeRyan Higa:
the KING of YoutubeSmosh:
SHUT UP!!!David Dobrik:
the cutest vloggerShane Dawson:
the QUEEN of YoutubeThese just little amount of creators that I watch, it's far more than these obviously :)
I really like your article. You explain your way really clearly. Although, I don't watch this kind of short video, I will tried to watch it. Maybe I can learn a lot from these videos.
回覆刪除s1062924Sandra
刪除