跳到主要內容

2019/3/31 vlog - let's talk about stand ups

I talk about stand ups this week!!!
I love stand ups so much that them help me survived through my life!!!
Don't doubt to fall in love with stand ups, listen some curse words and offensive stuffs and enjoy:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevNUr67lWo&index=1&list=UUy1MGSktOgoXWzFlR33EdFg

留言

  1. 1062950_Lily

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts about stand-up comedies. There's one point I have to agree with you that these shows present a totally different approach to English, which we don't usually see in textbooks, i.e. how American culture truly is. We learn English from textbooks however it doesn't mean that we can really understand English from native speakers if they use daily expressions or even slang. One more thing is you have to be really open-minded and not take these things personally. I guess this is the biggest difference between Asian culture and Western culture then. Love the way you perform in the video. I know that it's not that easy to speak English without pausing somewhere to look for words in the language database. You did your best. Looking forward to seeing other vlogs from you. Adios~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...