跳到主要內容

2019/3/24 Vlog - thoughts on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rnUdnIuAIM&list=UUy1MGSktOgoXWzFlR33EdFg&index=1

留言

  1. hello Connie~
    I also like youtube so much! Since I went to Taiwan,I have been watching so many youtube videos. I would like to recommend a youtuber to you. It is MYBY 孟言布語.It is a channel created by an American and a British.Their Chinese all very fluent.The main content are the differences between China and Western countries. It's so interesting.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...