https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4tk3gFgrU&list=UUy1MGSktOgoXWzFlR33EdFg&index=1
I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...
Hey Connie, this is Xenia. I agree with you a lot that if we want to prepare the tests like TOEFL, TOEIC, and so on in high school days is really hard. Just like you have mentioned, we have a great deal of homework and daily tests at that time. It seemed that our time is simply taken away by other courses. In my opinion, learning English is a long-term goal, and no one can bounce to the heaven with a single step. Therefore, when people also need to focus on other things, it is hardly possible to get a better grades in the big tests. I am glad that you can have your time to concentrate on you TOEFL test. And you have also reminded me that I am supposed to start to prepare for my TOEIC test and JLPT test.… I hope I can possess the determination just like you.
回覆刪除(Btw, perhaps you can try to use other way to paste the link in your blog, because when we want to copy the whole link, we will lose the first letter.)