跳到主要內容

Bucket List that kinda travel

It's really hard to imagine if you had money that much that you don't have to consider money or any kind of paying. Because we sure that we would definitely don't have that kind of money. But if I had that much money to spend on traveling, I would go to Italy and the whole Europe.

The reason that I pick Italy first is because my favorite movie was filmed there,and the scene that the story had filmed is actually exist. I would rent the whole house for 2 months of the summer. Maybe August and September, because the weather is so good in summer and fall. NO, I would probably rent the place for whole year. I want to experience the whole season in the countryside of Italy. I would rent the place as the house for a year, but I would travel the whole Italy for a year too. After living a year in Italy, I would take train and travel other places in Europe.

I've been to Romania, Hungary, Vienna and Czech. I love all those places but especially Czech. I would want to go Czech for few months and travel with my parents in Czech. After visiting all the towns in Czech I would go to USA, my most desire place to live in my whole life.

I would go to multiple places that where movie scenes at. Like the dancing scenes in LA LA LAND, the parking lot on the hills. I would really like to go visit there and take a bunch of picture because it's so beautiful. I would travel the whole United State, it's my biggest dream. Maybe buy a car and have road travel with my friends, it would be so great to have that kind of experiences.

I decided that even if I don't have the money, I would do those things anyways. It just the problem of time, it would happen eventually. I like my plans and I want to do them slow. Live life the fullest and share those wonderful moments with my love ones. 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...