I really like Christmas, I have so many memories about it. My first movie which I watched was a Christmas movie. Since then I have a lot of imagination about the whole Christmas thing. I know it was really important for American because the population is mostly Christian and the atmosphere of Christmas holidays are so cool. I've always wanted to go USA in the winter.
I remember that it was the day around Christmas. My mom and I went to see the Christmas movie, and the movie was so good and fantasied myself being the main character. Not believing Santa Claus at the beginning but he witnessed Santa Claus himself and the magic happened. After a few days Me and my mom went to a bookstore, I saw a stuffed rabbit doll which was so cute that I wanted it so badly. I asked my mom if I could have that, and I got a solid no from her. No matter how I begged her, she insisted her answer. After few days it was Christmas. I was expecting gifts from the might before, I wish I could have any kind of gifts. I forgot the rabbit completely. Next morning, it was a big green wrapped box in front of my bed. It's Santa Claus!! I shouted in my heart, I tried not to woke my mom who still sleeping next to me. I open the wrapper like crazy, and I take out the present. It was the rabbit!!! How Santa knows that I love the rabbit and I wanted it so badly? Then I woke my mom up, she was surprised too. She took out more gifts for me. She said the extra gifts is from her but she didn't now the green box at all. I completely believe that Santa was true.
After years, I mentioned the event. My mom said the rabbit was for sure from her, she just didn't want to ruined my childhood. I think my mom is a natural actress because I think she was too lazy to do this kind of surprise for me and she acted so surprise too. I love my mom so much, she gave me the bestest Christmas thorough my childhood years.
For me, Christmas is always happy and joyful. I will be in America one day for Christmas and just play with the snow and feel the holiday season all in my feelings.
I remember that it was the day around Christmas. My mom and I went to see the Christmas movie, and the movie was so good and fantasied myself being the main character. Not believing Santa Claus at the beginning but he witnessed Santa Claus himself and the magic happened. After a few days Me and my mom went to a bookstore, I saw a stuffed rabbit doll which was so cute that I wanted it so badly. I asked my mom if I could have that, and I got a solid no from her. No matter how I begged her, she insisted her answer. After few days it was Christmas. I was expecting gifts from the might before, I wish I could have any kind of gifts. I forgot the rabbit completely. Next morning, it was a big green wrapped box in front of my bed. It's Santa Claus!! I shouted in my heart, I tried not to woke my mom who still sleeping next to me. I open the wrapper like crazy, and I take out the present. It was the rabbit!!! How Santa knows that I love the rabbit and I wanted it so badly? Then I woke my mom up, she was surprised too. She took out more gifts for me. She said the extra gifts is from her but she didn't now the green box at all. I completely believe that Santa was true.
After years, I mentioned the event. My mom said the rabbit was for sure from her, she just didn't want to ruined my childhood. I think my mom is a natural actress because I think she was too lazy to do this kind of surprise for me and she acted so surprise too. I love my mom so much, she gave me the bestest Christmas thorough my childhood years.
For me, Christmas is always happy and joyful. I will be in America one day for Christmas and just play with the snow and feel the holiday season all in my feelings.
After reading your blog, my first thought is that you have a good ability of telling a story. Although the words are easy but clear. And if I have a chance I want to celebrate X'mas in America, too !
回覆刪除1052941 Sonia