跳到主要內容

Something special in me

Omg this is a freaking hard topic, it really hard recall the special talents. I think  I got none. But if I have to think about that in more detail way, I think I have some few.
I think I'm pretty good at making people awkward. I'm really good on talking on line. If you chat with me online, you'll think I'm super fun to talk to. But in real life, I'm pretty bad at socializing. I think I got another special talent. Some people said that I'm really good at massaging. The way that I find the right spot to massage is really talented. I think I'm a potential massage master in the future. I said to that friend that I would be a massage master after my retirement. Maybe I could have my own massage hotel and I could be the boss that have a lot of people who work for me. Sometimes your special talents could be the tool that you makes the money out of.
I think I got another special talent. That is my root of my tongue is shorter than most of the people. I can't stick my tongue out too much like a normal person. It just a specialty of my body not my special talent I aware that. But I don't really have a lot of special talent that I could talk about. So these are pretty much it

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...