I like 2018 pretty much. The first month of this tear, I met my love of life, which is a movie called "Call me by you name". I wish I could've say I met my lover or something but it didn't happen. I really love the movie so much that I wanted to tattooed something about it on my body. I've been insanely reading the original novel and study about that movie.
In the middle of the year, our department had the biggest event which held on May. I was apart of the event too. I dance, sing and act, it was the whole pack of performance. At the stage of preparing was really a pain in the ass, it had a bunch of things to do and everyone just stressed out so much. But it turned out to be a good event, I pretty glad that I've been in a part of it.
Summer vacation was the most important time in my whole year, I went to Romania by myself. I volunteered to there because I wanted to have adventures. After I finished my duty of being a volunteer, I went to Budapest, Vienna and Czech by myself. That's my first experience I go to Europe and went aboard by myself. I learned a lot and see a lot. I think I grew so much through these journeys.
Last couple month of the months, were the busiest months I had. First was the activity of the city wanderer, which you have to accomplished of tasks with two of your partners. The whole event was 3 weeks only, and we accomplished all of them. Even though we didn't win some big prices, we still proud of ourselves that we accomplished so much thing and we grew ourselves so much. I really like that kind of activity, I had a lot of feelings after the event was over. The second busiest thing is our club, we were holding an event which was the singing contest for whole school. We've been preparing the event for 3 months and the whole thing gone well too.
2018 I've learned so much and grow so much. I wish my life could be more fulfilling next year, this year will forever be inside my heart.
2019 Happy New Year!!!
In the middle of the year, our department had the biggest event which held on May. I was apart of the event too. I dance, sing and act, it was the whole pack of performance. At the stage of preparing was really a pain in the ass, it had a bunch of things to do and everyone just stressed out so much. But it turned out to be a good event, I pretty glad that I've been in a part of it.
Summer vacation was the most important time in my whole year, I went to Romania by myself. I volunteered to there because I wanted to have adventures. After I finished my duty of being a volunteer, I went to Budapest, Vienna and Czech by myself. That's my first experience I go to Europe and went aboard by myself. I learned a lot and see a lot. I think I grew so much through these journeys.
Last couple month of the months, were the busiest months I had. First was the activity of the city wanderer, which you have to accomplished of tasks with two of your partners. The whole event was 3 weeks only, and we accomplished all of them. Even though we didn't win some big prices, we still proud of ourselves that we accomplished so much thing and we grew ourselves so much. I really like that kind of activity, I had a lot of feelings after the event was over. The second busiest thing is our club, we were holding an event which was the singing contest for whole school. We've been preparing the event for 3 months and the whole thing gone well too.
2018 I've learned so much and grow so much. I wish my life could be more fulfilling next year, this year will forever be inside my heart.
2019 Happy New Year!!!
You really did a lot of things at 2018. I think that you learn a lot of things. The most interesting for me is you go to travel Europe by yourself. It is the dream for me too. But the different part with you is that I would like to take on my girlfriend and make some memories there, not just by myself. HAHA.
回覆刪除Tomy
笑死哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈乾
刪除祝早日脫魯:))
You really have a unique 2018 and you must have grow up a lot. I want to have the experience like you to go to travel. Wish you to have a 2019.
回覆刪除1062904 Michael