跳到主要內容

Ideal job aka dream

The world that we live in have all kinds of weird jobs. Actually we don't have to be tied up by the things you learn to choose your job. Honestly I don't have a lot of thoughts to my future, I know that's bad. But don't you pretend that you know damn well about what are you going to do in the future, yeah you. I dreamed to be a designer when I was in junior high to high school. And I was pursuing the dream at that time, but I realized that I don't have the will and talent in drawing. So I turned my aim on something else.
In high school, I really like to watch Youtube. I was low-key wanted to be a youtuber. I was sucked into the world of Youtube. I wanted to make video on my own and live in my own world. But whole world can see who I am and how creative I am. I know, I'm pretty narcissistic. I would really like to create content in humor way and document my life with videos. It must be a fun thing to do in life.
Even for now, I still wanted to be a youtuber and also a traveler but who doesn't right? haha. Of course youtuber is a really really dream and ideal job for me. But in reality, I still don't have clue for my ideal job. I still have to do my research well.

留言

  1. I think the sentence "Actually we don't have to be tied up by the things you learn to choose your job." is good because this is true and the correct thinking of choosing job.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...