跳到主要內容

The sunflower in Italy

If I could, I wanted to be born in Italy. Especially at the countryside, I'd like to be a sunflower. Not any specific reasons, it's just I like to face to the sun and stay there like all day. Why Italy; why countryside? I admire the way that Europe gives me. It's full of romantic. The people, the weather, the view, the vibe. 

I like Italy especially, because my favorite movie was filmed in Italy countryside. It's a beautiful story in summer. I don't want to be born in this era, I'd like to be born in 80's. I like to feel the vibe again of the world in 80's. In our world, everything is too innovative for us to be amazed. I really like to appreciate how 80's would make me feel like.

If I born in countryside, maybe I could see some things that are hard to be seen. Maybe it would be a secret love story for me to witness. I'd like to be the secret keeper, even they thought no one would notice their story. I will be there to be the one to remember it. It's quite easy for me to be a flowe and just chilling with the grass. 

To dip myself into Italy's countryside, how amazing is that? I don't have to imagine the dream myself. One day I would go to there and feel the vibe as a person. I don't have to be the sunflower, but if I seen one, I would realized their feelings. I think they would be chilling and have the time of their flower life.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...