跳到主要內容

My writing experience

I didn't have that much writing experience in my life, but I read a lot of books in the past and now I still like to read books. I remember that I had wrote a novel myself in elementary school. At that time, novels and anime are so popular that everyone was talking about in daily life. We would gathered around and talk about the episode of yesterday, or someone was already finish watching the whole episode by reading the origin manga. At that time we didn't have any phones, even we did have, the phones are all unable to surf the net. So we obsessed about TV shows or watching Youtube by computer. The concept of surfing the net was tougher than we thought.

As the age in elementary school, we had some visions of love or having a relationship with boys we like. We would read a lot of manga or romantic novels, and watching anime to satisfied our imagination. It was completely a pure age of my life. I remember I would write a romantic novel myself and pretend that I have high skills on writing and creating stories, but I was just a stupid kid who want to have romance in real life (lol). So I started to write a love story my own, I was really enjoying writing  and my friends are all excited about my novel. Although I wrote the novel in the most unprofessional way, I still had the feeling keep writing it.

Pass three months, I finally finish writing the novel, MY novel. It turns out that the plot of my novel was really similar with one of my favorite and another my favorite novel combine. My friends all watched it and encourage me to keep writing the next novel. I know I was willing to write the next novel very much, but after I finish writing the beginning, I didn't write the last anymore. I just quit writing and stopped.

Ever once a while, I would dig out the novel that I wrote when I was in the elementary school. It's cool to remind myself that I have to still have the pure heart to live in the world. I don't want to be tied up with certain rules or certain perspective to limit the things that I wanted to do. It was a reminder, and I'm so glad that I wrote that shitty but cute novel my own. I will forever have my own thing that I've created, so thanks, me in the past.

留言

  1. I think that your experience of writing is very interesting and special. I almost didn't have writing a romantic love story in my writing experience. And I like your sentences "It's cool to remind myself that I have to still have the pure heart to live in the world. I don't want to be tied up with certain rules or certain perspective to limit the things that I wanted to do." I think that you are very good and can be yourself in the real life, it is a quite difficult to have pure heart nowadays in the society.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...