In our world, English is the global language. Maybe in another world, Chinese was the global language. Think about it, it would be so cool to travel the world. Everyone speaking the language of your native country. Asian might be the race that every people wanted to be. It would be so strange to see foreigners sit in the class and learning Chinese. It might took their life time to learn all the vocabularies.
If Chinese was the global language, Asian won't have to worry about not finding jobs in the world. Because all of us could be a teacher. It was possible while traveling the world while teaching Chinese, then the salary could use on the traveling.
To be honest, I think Chinese is kind of the global language in our generation. We have to be glad that we are Taiwanese and we have Chinese as our native language, because Chinese is really hard if you didn't learn from childhood to years and years. It is our advantage to be an Asian and speaks Chinese. There were a lot of companies in western countries have to talk business with Asia. And understanding Chinese is the biggest advantage that you could ever had.
We have to appreciate the ability of having Chinese as our native language. English is the easiest language to learn among to others, so I think that's why it's our global language. If Chinese was the global language, then we would be undefeated.
If Chinese was the global language, Asian won't have to worry about not finding jobs in the world. Because all of us could be a teacher. It was possible while traveling the world while teaching Chinese, then the salary could use on the traveling.
To be honest, I think Chinese is kind of the global language in our generation. We have to be glad that we are Taiwanese and we have Chinese as our native language, because Chinese is really hard if you didn't learn from childhood to years and years. It is our advantage to be an Asian and speaks Chinese. There were a lot of companies in western countries have to talk business with Asia. And understanding Chinese is the biggest advantage that you could ever had.
We have to appreciate the ability of having Chinese as our native language. English is the easiest language to learn among to others, so I think that's why it's our global language. If Chinese was the global language, then we would be undefeated.
I argue with you say “If Chinese was the global language, then we would be undefeated.” And Taiwan will be strong overnight, because many people want to learn local Chinese and they come to Taiwan. Then, after reading your article, I know some advantages and disadvantages that if Chinese become the global language. And some problems which I didn’t think before. Last, thank you for your sharing.
回覆刪除Hello, I'm Bonnie! I really agree with your opinion.
回覆刪除If our language is global language, we totally don't need to worry about how to communicate with other people and we also can find our job easily.
I also hope that one day Chinese can really become global language.