跳到主要內容

Exchange project first meeting reflection


Exchange project first meeting reflection
Our partners are Puala and Sara. Pualal is 20 and Sara is 19. Before we are going to video chat, my partners are really nervous, because they hadn’t have a serious video chat before. I comfort them that it is okay for us being awkward, because we’ll get used to it. Due to their signal was bad, we couldn’t talk so well and also their accent was really thick. We said a sentence a lot of time, it was pretty annoying at first, but it was okay afterwards. I think I really connected with Sara, because we all love the same movie. And she seemed have lot more interest about me. We also talked about our festival, we introduced moon festival, but I think they weren’t real understand and weren’t that care about it. They asked what we do for fun. And we have the conversation that our favorite singers and actors. I realized that the world is so big and how the western entertainment industry has earned a lot of money in the whole wild world. They said they party a lot in Spain, almost every weekend. They also recommended us different kind of brands of beers and wines. The lifestyle is different in another country compare to Taiwan. My mind has been blew away from the conversation. 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...