跳到主要內容

To Connie in 2028

Hey! You're 29 year old now!! You're freaking old, man lol. How's going? Still watching Youtube everyday? Is Youtube still exist I mean haha. I hope your life is great now, because in the age of twenty-nine (I just forgot how to spell nineteen, isn't that weird lol), if you still have nothing to be proud of, then you're a freaking loser. I'm here to remind you, don't be a loser. But also I knew I won't be a winner in life, so just be average, but please can you be above average, I beg you. Hope you have a boyfriend now, that you could rely on, cuz you're so so so single at this moment haha. You know I just came back from Romania, I hope you do travel a lot as we dream it. I wish you're still scratching the world map that your dearly brother had gave you. Although I'm already late for this homework, I'm still want to be a hundred percent honest with you and really have a talk with you, in case you really are reading this from the future lol. Maybe in the future there alredy have time machine for people to travel, then you can see yourself how f***ked up have your life been in 29 years haha. Just kidding, you probably don't have the money to buy a time machine. I guess I 'll see you in the future. But honestly, I hope you really doing well and having the time of your life:)


Connie in 2018   

留言

  1. What you have told yourself in ten years is really hilarious! lol
    And a small remind that the third last sentence has a mistake of "alredy", it should be already, I think. :))

    回覆刪除
  2. "I'm here to remind you, don't be a loser." I think I totally agree this. Everyone should be conquer yourself, otherwise, you would be a loser.
    And I can't find a mistake in your article. haha

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

my favorite channel

I binge on watching Youtube everyday, that's how I improve my English, I watch videos everyday. I watch a  lot of youtubers, such as the biggest youtuber in the world,Pewdiepie. Or those youtubers who makes skits like Ryan Higa and Smosh. Also some vloggers like David Dobrik and Shane Dawson. There are too much subjects to watch on Youtube, I think the website is the most easiest to learn English in entertaining way. Make sure to watch variety of the subjects, because different contents bring you to different worlds, different creators give you different point of views. I connected to this world through Youtube, and it's pleasant to watch your favorite creators make contents and keep growing their channel because of their contents are worth being noticed. Pewdiepie: GOD of Youtube Ryan Higa: the KING of Youtube Smosh: SHUT UP!!! David Dobrik: the cutest vlogger Shane Dawson: the QUEEN of Youtube These just little amount of creators that I watch, it...